Sewer Jetting Hose
Backed by OE quality, CRP's Sewer Jetting Hoses meet the requirements for your sewer equipment. It is ideal for high pressure applications in even the most harsh sewer environments. Lightweight fabric or steel wire reinforced, our sewer jetting hose is available in many standard stocking assemblies, allowing us to drop ship anywhere quickly. For those requiring hose in long lengths, we are also able to provide speedy turnaround. In addition, we can install custom fittings and fabrications based on your application needs.
Sewer Jetting Hose Features
- Working pressures from low to very high (5,250 psi)
- Fitting options - NPT, NPSM, and JIC in plated or stainless steel - male (M) or female (F)
- Lengths from 4" up to 800'
- Hose sizes (ID) from 1/8" to 1"
- Provides excellent abrasion and fungus resistance
- Meets Waste Equipment Technology Association (WETA) specifications
- Vac-truck OEMs
CLICK HERE for technical specs or to download a PDF of the Sewer Jetting Hose page.
Custom sizes and other coupling capabilities available on all hoses. To place an order or speak with a CRP Representative, call 800-526-4066.